It’s been two months and I’m not sure if I’m getting any better at writing these types of posts…. The fact that today is a holiday makes everything that much more weird. To see everybody celebrating happily, eating their burgers and hot dogs, lighting off the first batch of fireworks and saving the really loud ones for tonight while the rest of us just try to figure out what to do and how to feel about the whole thing.
I say why not celebrate too in our own way. Crank the Beastie Boys loud and proud at your BBQ. Have some pasta with pesto and a glass of Chateau Neuf Du Pap or just some franks and beans and wash it down with a mouth full of Miller. Slice up the Cookie Puss cake and break out the nutter butters. Get that body movin and spread the love that’s intergalactic. While everybody celebrates their freedom or is the creation of fireworks…I’m not sure but we’ll be celebrating our boys creating that Beastie Revolution.
And remember if you’re driving don’t drink and if you drink don’t drive.
- mdtepsic likes this
- imperialzeppelin reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- christopher1knighty reblogged this from hannahorovitz and added:
- inunggg reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- tatipryorzidanista likes this
- paperbackwriterrrr likes this
- n-formyname reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- n-formyname likes this
- makeitrealmotherfucker reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- greeneggiwegs reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- greeneggiwegs likes this
- dasfoldingfive reblogged this from hannahorovitz
- dasfoldingfive likes this
- inbetweendreams13 likes this
- inbetweendreams13 reblogged this from hannahorovitz and added:
- schwartzica likes this
- shesonit88 likes this
- hannahorovitz posted this